Sunday, September 26, 2010

Emotional abuse?

It seems hard to believe but I think thats the label for what I have experienced these past few years at the very least. I could extend it to the entire 10 perhaps... and even then its plausible to place the label on my prior relationship which lasted 7 years.

Won't let myself get in that position again.

Constant belittling, the feeling of walking on eggshells whenever he is in the house, wondering what I will get in trouble for next... there is always something.Its hard to believe but it does fall into the category of abuse. It may not be visible but it is there. I want to buy some books on the subject but until I have money that wont be possible...

I am  now exhausted mentally and will switch off  if I can for the day... I think that realisation is enough progress in itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment